Wednesday 27 April 2016

CD Sunday Birthday Challenge




CD Sunday are celebrating their 6th Birthday with a different kind of challenge, you are being asked to select a card from a  previous challenge and show it again. Not nearly as simple as it sounds I spent ages going over cards and almost gave up. In the end I selected this one which I previously posted here my daughter-in-law chose this style of dress when she and my son were married last year.








Image from A Day for Daisies
Paper from Robert Adams CD Rom

 Challenge  

http://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/cd-sunday-special-birthday-celebrations.html

11 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Meg. I was actually on your blog catching up when this appeared. What a great choice. I remember how we all loved it first time around. Good luck.
Back to catching up now.
Hugs
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful card, the red and white is very striking.
Lorraine

cotnob said...

A fabulous choice Meg, such a striking card.
Pauline
x

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Wonderful card Meg

Crafty hugs Pen x

Wynn said...

Fabulous choice. I know what you mean by difficult to choose. Your choice is so striking with the red. I'm sure your daughter looked fabulous on the day too. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

Sarah said...

This is really eyecatching Meg!! Love that dress, not sure I could carry it off any more though!! xx

Barb said...

A gorgeous card Meg and what a lovely dress. Those were the days! Barbxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely fabulous Meg, I just love that image and what wonderful aper piecing, love it, Kate x

Jocelyn said...

Very striking card - I loved it then and I still do! So glad you chose this one to share with us again.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

sue-b said...

Hi Meg I'm so please you pick this one, it's still a fav of mine.
sue-b DT xx

Pia S said...

This card almost escaped me, so glad I discovered this one as I think it looks fantastic! The spotted dress give this card a great retro feel, it's clean and a fAbulous design!