Sunday 21 October 2012

Candle





The theme at Winter Wonderland this week is not a card and I hope my candle fits the challenge theme. The image is actually a scrap I got in a kit years ago and I thought it would decorate my candle beautifully. As I mostly give vouchers to my nieces I like to have a small gift as well, this is my second candle a few more to go.


Challenges

ABC Christmas  U for up to you
Winter Wonderland  anything but a card
Totally Papercrafts  9 weeks and counting
Squirrel and Fox  use a ribbon

8 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous candle,fabulous image.xxx

Claire said...

This is just stunning hun, gorgeous image. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Jane said...

fabulous candle .. what a gorgeous image
Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week
Lisa x

Lynne Armstrong said...

Wow Meg, your candle is beautiful! It's too nice to burn lol Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel & The Fox "Use a Ribbon" challenge.

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation so pretty and must have taken ages such detail, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

carol said...

lovely image for the candle, thanks for sharing with us at TPC a Carol

Bettina L. said...

This is such a lovely christmas image to go on a white candle for christmas. Great job. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back next wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Carissa said...

Such a wonderful creation. This will be a beautiful holiday accent or gift.
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
Carissa :)